Tuesday 17 April 2012

A Certain Shade of Green

Today has been pretty rubbish. Very rubbish actually. Terrible news x 2.
In order to try and stay positive, I thought I'd make a quick post about something I love... Green hair!

Last year, I dyed the bottom half of my hair emerald green and I LOVED it - apologies for the the poor quality picture....


I felt like an awesome grungey mermaid witch but sadly, had to dye it back dark after a few months because my hair was in quite bad condition, plus, it limited me a bit in terms of work (at the moment, amongst other things, I'm doing perfume promos and depending on the campaign - currently, the new Chloe fragrance - I don't think green tips would go down too well!)
As soon as I went back to black, I immediately felt very boring, and my obsession with green hair has continued to grow - unlike my own locks dammit.

I'm a huge Ramona Flowers fan, I'm pretty much in lesbians with her:


I'm also desperate to go as Ramona to a fancy dress party (or just an everyday party...) - it's up there with my dreams of dressing up as Princess Mononoke or Terrance & Phillip (couple's outifit with Miles - that's how we roll) - but I digress.

Her hair is awesome. All green hair is awesome. Here are some more awesome girls with green hair...
As always, all pictures are from tumblr, weheartit, or the fabulous google - if anyone knows who these wonderful emerald haired women are, let me know and I can add credit.










Delicious!

Not a very wordy post this time, but after today's occurrences, I'm not in a very talkative mood (which is rare for me) - I'll try to write something more interesting soon, I promise.

Bye for now!
xo

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE green hair, and i'm desperate for it, the only problem is, i can't have it at work! so the two weeks i have off in June i'm doing to dip dye it green.

    EXCITED.

    i hope today is better for you than yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! It'll look so good, and it's super easy to go back dark when you need to.

      And thanks lovely, I hope it is too!
      xo

      Delete