Tuesday 18 September 2012

Lovely Bones

I recently bought an amazing bracelet and wanted to share it with you all!

My lovely friend Alice has a brand new little jewellery collection called blackroot and I couldn't resist buying this gorgeous skeleton bracelet:


It's the most adorable brass skelebones on a brown wax cord and is the perfect addition to my (ever growing) collection of skelton/skull/bones jewellery. I've worn it every day since I arrived home from work and found a little package waiting for me and can't think of anything that I could wear that it wouldn't go with! Also, it cost £3. THREE POUNDS. The word bargain doesn't even cover it.

Alice (being lovely and silly) also sent me two more bracelets (which I have taken a rubbish picture of, that doesn't do them any justice whatsoever) - one with a little silver St Mary pendant on a black wax cord, and the other, on black elastic with a six-pointed star - both super cute and so easy to wear.


I do love statement jewellery, like my new skeleton friend, but it doesn't have to be huge and sparkley to get my vote - I love the simplicity of these pieces - they can be worn alone or (if you're me) added to the mix of over accessorising an outfit!


So, follow the link here (hover over 'here') to visit blackroot's online store and buy everything (but leave some for me!)

Here are some more of my favourites -




Delicious huh??


On a side note, it was my induction at university yesterday (no, Barclays haven't sorted my career development loan out yet, but I'm just carrying on in the hope they hurry!) so I'll be posting about that soon.
Very exciting but very intense, a Masters is going to be no easy feat that's for sure!

I have a lot of reading to do in preparation for next week, so better get back to it.

Byeee!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment